1. hot baked nutella and cream cheese sandwich. (haven’t made this yet, but will definitely be saving this completely non-paleo, unhealthy and decadent as can be, treat for a rainy day.)
4. star-inspired decor.
5. french press coffee. love the process; love the outcome.
7. road trips. (two coming up – next week san fran, and in three weeks, palm springs with my mama.)
besides the fact that i am once again feeling way yucky in the asthma and allergy department (8 hours of sleep total in the past three days!) i am having a week full of wonderful surprises and love. it feels more like my birthday week than the week before.
1. seeing my gorgeous wedding dress designed by my friend natalie and asking their little boy, jasper to be our ring boy. (isn’t he cute??)
2. coming home that evening to a crate of fresh cold-pressed juices from juice maids (an amazing belated birthday gift from my friend allyson.)
3. a gyro from my favorite place. hey, i love the place and i surprised myself. (ha!)
4. matt buying us an ipad with almost ALL coupons! (#thriftyhunk)
5. our couch being delivered “early!” though we’ve waited three months to get it, it was worth it.
6. a gift certificate to ananda, one of my favorite boutiques on abbott kinney and the name of my blog, from yonnus, a friend and the owner of studio surya yoga.
FEELIN’ LIKE A VERY LUCKY GIRL.
this is the couch that when it finally arrives, we will have been waiting on it for three months. ridiculous? absolutely. beautiful? oh hell yes! three months of sitting on the floor or the inflatable mattress for evening movies, hosting friends, and hanging out with our pup, is about to come to an end.
oh couch, you better be worth it.