outtakes from thailand.

Posted on May 2nd, by mb in blissed living. 10 comments

my husband on the ferry to ko phi phi.

oh you know, just a monkey in a flippin’ bikini sitting on my head.

perfection in ko lanta.

long tail boats. i love the bright colored flowers.

so happy to be in phi phi.

matt swinging monkey girl.

two sets of feet in my photos now.

with our elephant.

on top of the elephant. so rad. like riding a dinosaur.

bliss at the sanctuary in ko phangan.

a super scary long tail ride.

reunited with our LA friends.

gorgeous sunset in phi phi.

off our balcony at lebua hotel in bangkok.

10 Responses to “outtakes from thailand.”

1. Allison says:

Wow! Such great photos.CONGRATULATIONS!
    I’ve been brainstorming Thailand for a honeymoon too.
    Any suggestions of must dos or cities to visit?

• mb says:

thanks! are you wanting to do all of thailand? or just south / just north? we did just the south this time.

• Allison says:

just the south i was thinking too…

• mb says:

we went to ko phi phi, ko lanta, ko samui, ko phanang and LOVED all of these places. ko phi phi is great because there are no cars or scooters allowed on the island. you walk or bike everywhere. it was my favorite.

2. Micha says:

My husband and I traveled through SE Asia after college. We were in Ko Phi Phi a couple weeks before the tsunami. Such a beautiful place!

3. Kate says:

AMAZING photos!!! Looks like you had a beautiful honeymoon. Can’t wait to hear more about it on vino afternoon! xoxo

4. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

5. […] blog could more precisely be classified as lifestyle since she talks about her emotions, experiences, goals, fears, things she’s excited about, events she’s organizing or attending, other people […]

6. It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time
    to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I desire to suggest you
    some attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article.
    I want to read even more issues approximately it!

7. Hi everyone, it’s my first visit at this website, and post is actually fruitful in favor of
    me, keep up posting such articles.