still pinching myself.
waking up in my own bed after just being gone five days felt strange this morning. miraculously my travel buddy and partner-in-crime michelle (of lululemon) and i managed to pack at least a week’s worth of adventures, laughter and connecting into just three days in switzerland.
my mind isn’t working 100 percent quite yet (i had ambien-induced sleep to get back on track last night) so here’s just a few takeaways from the past week:
– i love working with athletes. even if they’ve never done yoga before, they usually show up with an open mind (and if they don’t, i love the challenge), a great awareness of their bodies and especially with this crew, a great sense of humor. these guys are SO talented (like ridiculously so) yet super humble and a hell of a lot of fun.
– i am sort of over cheese. i know. i can’t believe it either. but after a year and a half of avoiding dairy as much as i can, even the best european cheese doesn’t really do it for me. (mom, please don’t disown me.)
– lululemon is so generous and i cannot even believe the friends i’ve made through these journeys over the last year.
– everyone should have the experience of being in a country where hardly anyone speaks english. at least in the area we were in, everyone spoke french, and then either italian or german. trying to tell someone you want an omelette with your hands is quite interesting.
– SWITZERLAND IS %*$(#) BEAUTIFUL. so pretty. i can’t wait to go back.
more to come. i’m taking the next couple days to get my groove back.