inspire: rachelle tratt.
rachelle came into my life about a year after moving to venice. i’d seen her at the front desk of a local yoga studio, and her light radiated very, very brightly. rachelle is a free bird in every sense of the word – traveling, going on adventures, dancing to her heart’s content (often in the middle of your yoga class.) you see her, and you can’t help but smile and feel some of her joy. thank you for sharing your light.
what’s the best part of your day?
moving by body in a way that feels good.
what inspires you?
people who live their truth and follow their dreams regardless of what society says. people who live their art, and their lives in a way that is sustainable conscious and kind….love. laughter. nature… people who perform random acts of kindness without the need for recognition. people who have overcome hardships and painful obstacles in their lives and are doing great things to give back to the world….creativity. intelligence. humility…. my brother who ten years ago got into an accident that left him paralyzed from the legs down. today he is a life changing special ed teacher in the bronx, a triathlete, and an incredible human being who lights up the world with one smile….the innocence and purity of children. the loyalty and love of my dog, bailey. and all the beautiful, creative, and strong souls that support and light up my life.
your favorite trip.
traveling all around israel with purpose and love.
dancing, eyes closed, to music that moves my body and soul.
i am still figuring that out every day, and plan to be for the rest of my life. as i continue to grow and evolve so do the things that fullfill me in life. and it is my commitment and passion to live a life of fulfillment and purpose, no matter what. so today, i am fulfilled by being of service, doing good work in the world, making people smile, listening, surrounding myself with positive and inspiring people. and what deeply fulfills me is my comittment to follow my heart, intuition and wild adventurous spirit, no matter what, wherever it leads me!
a flowy summer dress, barefoot. braid in hair, fun earrings, bangle bracelets, and of course my hamsa necklace!
music from mb.
1) my golden doodle pups bailey, a constant energetic reminder of love and joy.
2) israel+ hummus+yoga
3) doing good inspiring work in the world and being apart of various communities. zeno mountain farm, a non-profit camp for adults with and without special needs being one of them.
4) amir, and the beautiful, creative, supportive and loving friends and community in my life.
5) developing the neshama project, and using a special blue hamsa as a tool and vehicle to create art for a greater vision. then seeing it on other people’s necks and close to their hearts.
6) god, and the constant reminders and signs of something bigger. and the magical ways these signs are revealed everyday through people, nature, and and the indescribable moments that take my breath away and make it all worth while.